At a Glance
CBST Adventures has been creating innovative adventures that inspire individuals and groups to step outside of their normal boundaries and strive for higher levels of performance and personal satisfaction. There is no limit to what your team can accomplish. We have more than fifty strategic outdoor and indoor initiatives and the ability to customize our programs to support your specific conference themes and agendas.
CBST Adventures highlights the best of what the area has to offer. We’ve been leading folks on backcountry adventures with our tours in rock climbing, hiking, mountain biking, orienteering, snowshoeing and cross-country skiing since 1994. We’ve built on that type of outdoor fun to create unique and dynamic events such as the Breckenridge Historical GPS Orienteering Quest, Winter Survival Adventure, the Rockies Amazing Race, Summer Olympics and the Summit County Road Rally (just to name a few).
So, whether you’re looking for an urban or a wilderness adventure, you’ve come to the right place. Staffed with professional guides and facilitators (as well as just great, fun folks), CBST Adventures will custom-craft a program that suits your group’s vision and dynamics. And not just with the fun part. We also support our events with Audio Visual services, from providing professional equipment to producing high-end videos and much more. Just plant the seed and we’ll make it happen!
- Established in 1994 – Outdoor Activities
- Expanded in 2000 – Corporate Adventures & Team Building
- Expanded in 2007 – Photo & Video Production
- Over 50 Unique Urban and Wilderness Adventures
- Interactive Website with Videos, Photos and Program Descriptions
- Blend of Physical, Cerebral and Creative Initiatives
- Full Logistical Coordination
- Highly Customized Programs
- All the Necessary Permits and Insurance
- EMT/First Aid Medics on Staff
- Upper Echelon Leadership Training at Exclusive Venues
- On Site / Off Site
- Outdoor and Indoor Adventures
- Half and Multi-Day
- All Budgets and All Abilities
- Completely Mobile
- Groups from 20 to 1,500 +