Colorado is a mecca for outdoor enthusiasts, competitive athletes and sights-seers alike. The crisp air, cobalt blue skies and friendly fir trees are perfect companions for explorations of all types. We tailor our tours to suit people of various ages, skills and fitness levels. You can choose a half, full or multi-day outdoor adventure that satisfies your specific goals and interests.
Rock Climbing / Rappelling
This is your chance to ascend to new heights in the heart of the Rocky Mountains with the support and guidance of our trained professionals. Whether you're a first-timer and want to learn to top-rope and belay, or an avid climber wanting an intensive mountaineering expedition, we'll design the perfect outing for you. All you need is a positive attitude and willingness to set and achieve new goals.
- Expert Guides "Show You the Ropes" & Get You to the Top
- Routes for First-timers, Beginners and Experienced Climbers
Mountain Biking: Cross-Country
- Explores Colorado's Epic Single-track Trails & Historic Mining Roads
- On-trail Skills Instruction from our Experienced Cycling Guides
Mountain Biking: Downhill
- Less Pedaling, More Panoramic
- "Go-at-your-own-pace" Off-road Excursion
City / Bike Path Tours
- Unique, Urban Cycling Adventures
- Visits Local Landmarks, Public Art & Architecture and Tours through Expansive Parks
- Guided Treks through our Majestic Mountains & Aspen Groves
- Custom-tailored to your Level of Fitness
- Experiences the View from Atop the Continental Divide
- Traverse High-alpine Ridge Lines and Summit a "Fourteener"